Dr. Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil Library (Knowledge Resource Center) is central library of Dada Patil Mahavidyalaya Karjat. It was established in 1964, and is named in honor of the Founder of Rayat Shikshan Sanstha, Satara Library has an excellent collection of books in the faculty of Art, Commerce and Science & journals and other non-book reading material in the form of CD-ROMs and DVDs.Library plays a vital role in acquiring, organizing & disseminating knowledge resources. The state of art infrastructure to meet these requirement and automation of the transaction processes through Libreria software. Bar-code Technology is used for transaction of books. One important component of Library is “Digital Library” which has pool of 10 computers connected to internet for surfing worldwide knowledge. Variety of professional E-journals is accessible to Faculty, students and Research Scholars. More than 350 students can take advantage of Library Reading Hall facility and has excellent ambiance which encourages and enhances the involvement of students in studies.
- To provide organized collections of print and electronic resources which will meet College and instructional requirements as well as the individual needs of students?
- To create an environment in which print and electronic resources are made readily accessible.
- To facilitate learning services by providing services, resources and facilities which encourage and stimulate individualized instruction, independent study and effective use of print and electronic resources by students and faculty.
- To provide a student-centered learning environment that facilitates transference of information and to cater to the needs of its users to access it.
- To augment and maintain collections in support of the academic pursuits of the College.
- Reprographic Services, Printing service (at subsidized rates.),
- To explore and implement innovative technologies and services to deliver information and scholarly resources, conveniently to users in the campus. To also provide well-equipped and functional physical spaces where students can pursue learning independently beyond the classroom.
- To provide comprehensive print and electronic resources and services in support of teaching, learning and research needs of the students and Faculty.
- To facilitate access to right Information (Books and Journals in print and digital format) to our Students and Faculty.
COLLECTION OF LIBRARY:
|Sr. No||Resource Name||Numbers|
|7||CD & Video||398|
CONNECTION OF LIBRARY:
Following e-content facility is available on our Library website.
Please access link https://karmaveerlibrary.wordpress.com/e-journalse-books-2/
|Sr. No.||Facility for
|1||E-PG Pthashala||E- PG PATHSHALA|
|10||Rao IIT Videos||https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rao+iit+academy|
SECTIONS OF LIBRARY:
- Circulation Section
- Reference Section
- Text Book Section
- Journals Section
- Digital Library
- Students Reading Hall
- Faculty Reading Area
- Research Cubicles
- IT Zone for e-Resources
- Faculty Publication Section
- Specially Abled Student Section
- Books Written Off ( Weeding Section )
- Books Circulation Service
- Book Bank
- Web-OPAC Service
- Open Access to Third Year and Post Graduate Students
- Reference Service
- Referral Service
- Current Awareness Service
- Selective Dissemination Service
- Previous Question Papers
- Program Syllabus
- Rayat College Libraries Web-OPAC
- Institutional Membership
- New Arrivals
- Newspaper Service
USER AWARENESS PROGRAM:
- Library Induction Programm to New Students ( F. Y.)
- Access E- Resources : Training Program for Students
- Access E- Resources: Training Program for Faculty.
- Book Exhibition
9AM TO 6PM